THANKS FOR BOOKING US! WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT.
"A clean home is a happy home." Here's how to prepare for our visit to help us make your home happy:
- Please confirm your account immediately. Once you book our services you will receive an email with a link that you must click to confirm your account and login to it. There you'll be able to manage your bookings, make changes, add services, cancel or reschedule as you wish.
- Please secure any pets in a separate room. While we adore most dogs and kitties, we are concerned for them chewing on some trash or cleaning solution, being stepped on, or running away once the door is open. (This has never happened, but your pets' and other family members' safety is our #1 priority). Also, if your dog's size approximates a horse, some of our cleaners will be nervous, even if he is the friendliest and sweetest dog ever.
Please ensure that you specified your home size and the type of cleaning correctly. To provide a high quality service, we prepare for each visit thoroughly, including allocating sufficient time, manpower, and supplies. If your home is incorrectly specified as two-bedrooms, but the team has to clean a five-bedroom home (including typical 3-4 bathrooms), they will be severely understaffed/undertimed and unable to do the great job you deserve.
- Related to #3, if your home needs extra-extra help, please let us know ahead of time. We always rise to a challenge. But, if your home had been neglected for a while, there are broken sinks or toilets, animal waste and spoiled food, mold or grease everywhere, or large amount of clutter covering most surfaces, we may refuse service upon inspection. Alternatively, you can select our "Excessive Clutter" extra to give us heads up and we will allocate more time to tackle the problem better.
- Please note that we might send 1 cleaner instead of 2 cleaners or 3 cleaners instead of 2 depending on availability of cleaners. Sometimes big homes require more than two cleaners or small homes may require only one cleaner to work efficiently. Our booking form may tell you we will send 2 cleaners for 6 hours (12 total hours) but we might send 3 cleaners for 4 hours (12 total hours) instead. Or it might say we will send 2 cleaners for 2 hours (4 total hours) but we might send 1 cleaner for 4 hours instead. We'll still be working the same amount of hours but the amount of cleaners being sent to your home will sometimes vary. Be certain that we'll always do our very best to deliver the thorough cleaning you deserve.
- Please ensure that your credit card/ debit card has available funds on the day of service and the day prior. We place all cards on hold the day before the service day (Around 5:00 pm). And we charge all the cards after the service is rendered. If you have a debit card, your bank may show our "hold" as a charge. If the service is cancelled, we will immediately release the hold, but it may take your bank a few days to clear it on your end.
- Please allow us some flexibility in arrival time. While we almost always arrive on time, sometimes the traffic, or unanticipated scope of work of the prior appointment, require a later arrival, so to be safe, we designated the arrival windows: 8:00-9:00am, 12:00-1:00pm, and 3:00-5:00pm (Our 3:00pm slot has a larger arrival window due to rush hour traffic). If for some reason beyond our control we are not able to arrive within that arrival window we will notify you of the new ETA as soon as we can.
- Please secure any weapons and ammunition in a safe place. Our cleaners are very careful with every item in your home, however, we feel is better to prevent any interaction with our client's weapons. If you own any, please secure them in a safe place.
- Please be explicit if you have strong preferences for how you want your home cleaned. Our sole purpose for the visit is to make you happy and comfortable. We specifically hire people who have empathy and train them to prioritize your preferences. Some clients show us specific products/supplies they want us to use, or provide detailed instructions.
- Please clear floor and other surfaces of large amounts of dishes, clothes, and litter. While we love organizing as much as we love cleaning, it can be very time-consuming, as we would have to make multiple judgments about whether the items are sufficiently clean to be put away v. laundered, where they are normally stored, etc. This process can be stressful for our staff and also takes them away from performing the actual deep cleaning of surfaces. If you specifically would like our cleaners to take care of the clutter or the organization of your closet please choose the extra services that offer these options.
- If there is a particular area of concern, please let us know ahead of time. We are here to help. If you describe any problem or a specific area you'd like us to prioritize, we can prepare better, bring any special supplies if needed, and dedicate our time to the most important areas.
- Please try to be present when the service is completed, especially if it's the first visit. Every person's standard is different and our first visit is usually more complex, so there maybe a few things you prefer re-cleaned or cleaned differently. We want to make you happy and it's easier to do when you and our cleaners are already on location.
- Please provide your feedback after a visit. We go farther than most other companies in ensuring our clients' happiness. If there is any problem or concern, or even any suggestion for improvement, we will be grateful to hear it. Our e-mail is email@example.com. Thank you! :)